Welcome to the Webstoresl.com website.These terms and conditions apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. This website is owned and operated by Webstoresl.com
Webstoresl.com is a market place which is open for everybody to sell their products on our Site. None of the products listed on the Site are owned or sold by Webstoresl.com, neither is Webstoresl.com, involved in the actual sale transaction between the buyers and sellers on its Site. For the purpose of this website “we”, us” and “our” all refer to Webstoresl.com
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not access, register with or use this Site. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Webstoresl.com is free to make changes to this agreement from time to time at its sole discretion. Any updates or changes made to these terms and conditions will be listed on this page and by using the website after such changes have been made, you agree to the new and modified terms and conditions.
Services by Webstoresl.com
Webstoresl.com is an online platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of branded merchandise and services offered by Webstoresl.com and its various affiliated/registered merchants/vendors/service providers at a discounted price.
The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration. Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. Webstoresl.com reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time if breach of these terms and conditions take place. In the event that a user does not provide correct and accurate information the deal will not be processed. Webstoresl.com collects user’s personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information
Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site. On becoming a member of the Site:
- o You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Webstoresl.com’s registration form.
- o In your registration user ID, you will not include: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word "Webstoresl.com".
- o Your store name shall not include the word "Webstoresl.com"
- o You will treat any other member's information provided to you (in accordance with these Terms and conditions and the information on the Site) by Webstoresl.com or any other user as confidential.
- o You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Webstoresl.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and conditions, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Webstoresl.com under these Terms and conditions or at law, Webstoresl.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- o You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- o You agree to immediately notify Webstoresl.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Webstoresl.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- o You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- o You agree to reimburse Webstoresl.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
Webstoresl.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Webstoresl.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Webstoresl.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however, we reserve the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
Provision of Services
Registration is required in order to avail yourself of some of the services provided by Webstoresl.com. Certain services and features can also be restricted to users by Webstoresl.com at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
Webstoresl.com offers no warranty that a particular service, its features or functions will be available for users and has the right to deny or limit the level of access to its services to different users at its sole discretion. Services and features may also vary amongst different cities.
Third Party Terms
Webstoresl.com will accept no liability or responsibility to the customers for the quality of goods or services provided by the merchants or any loss, damage or injury that maybe caused to the customers by any act or oversight whatsoever of the partnering merchants.
The Website makes available general third-party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports/news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content").
Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Webstoresl.com The provision of Third-Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third-Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Webstoresl.com does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third-Party Content and Webstoresl.com shall not be held liable.
"Webstoresl.com" and related logos, and other words and logos are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of Webstoresl.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Webstoresl.com's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Webstoresl.com's not in any manner that disparages or discredits Webstoresl.com. All other trademarks not owned by Webstoresl.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Webstoresl.com.is not responsible for any intellectual property infringement.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Webstoresl.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Webstoresl.com, is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws and may not be used downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited. Webstoresl.com is not responsible for copyright infringement.